¡We still Party and the fun can continue!
Preventive measures of Covid-19
Magic Celebrations offers the flexibility and security to organize fun kids activities within the (new) guidelines imposed on us due to the Covid-19 coronavirus.
As we are flexible to organize our events externally, outside, and inside, and in private settings, we can ensure to meet the safety requirements. Whether it is a birthday, a private get-together with our kid´s friends or to entertain our kids during a family or business event – Magic Celebrations is your flexible planning partner.
Magic Celebrations is dedicated to work as hygienically as possible to prevent virus spread. Some examples of our efforts are;
- - providing material for individual use by kids as much as possible
- – deep cleaning & disinfecting all rented out items after use
- – frequent hand sanitation by our team members
- – wearing of face masks and maintaining social distancing as much as possible by our team members during events
- – disinfecting of brushes and material that touches skin of glitter tattoos and face painting in between kids during on site events. Pre-cleaning skin before the activity.
What you could do
A few tips for organizing a safe activity for kids:
- – invite children aged 12 years or younger
- – invite up to 6-10 children (depending on guidelines set by the government)
- – do not invite sick children & ask parents to keep their kids at home if they show any possible symptoms of the virus
- - celebrate at home or in a shielded environment, preferably outside or well-ventilated
- – observe normal hygiene rules & wash hands regularly
- – request only 1 or 2 parents to help out during the activity